A Screenshot of Searchnu.com/410
Lift the Mask of Searchnu.com/410
How to Uninstall Searchnu.com/410
Remove Searchnu Toolbar in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, go Tools->Manage Add-ons
2. Select Search Providers. Choose Bing search engine and set it as default web search provider (Set as default).
3. Then, select Search Results and click Remove to delete it.
4. At last, go to Tools → Internet Options. Under the General tab, click Use default button or enter your own website, e.g. google.com instead of searchnu.com/410. Click OK to save the change. And that’s it.
Remove Searchnu Toolbar in Moliza Firefox
1. Open Molize Firefox. Click on the magnifying glass search icon as shown below and select Manage Search Engines….
2. Opt Search Results and click Remove to remove it. Click OK to enforce the changes..
3. Go to Tools → Options. Click the General tab, and reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com, for instance.
4. In the URL address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
5. In the filter at the top, type: keyword.URL
6. Double click keyword.URL. Delete search-results.com and replace it with http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=
Remove Searchnu Toolbar in Google Chrome
Open Google Chrome.
1. Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon and select Settings.
2. Select Basic Options. Change Google Chrome homepage to google.com or any other and click the Manage search engines… button.
3. Select Google and set it as the default search engine.
4. Choose Search Results to remove it by clicking the “X” mark as follows
Editor’s Choice: Cloud System Booster has performed nice practices for daily system maintenance. And now you may also take a try for free to experience its user-based cloud scan to efficiently clean the system with one click solution. Download it now (direct download)
A custom look of Cloud System Booster