Computer system resources are limited, in order to maintain a high performance computer you’d better form a good habit to clean out unused programs and uninstall them to free up hard disk space frequently to make the best use of the limited space.
It’s easy to uninstall a program from Windows. This guide will show you how to remove a program.
Windows XP Instructions:
1. Click on the Start button and then click on Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
3. Select the program that you’d like to remove and turn to Change/Remove button, select Remove, and follow the guide to uninstall the program.
Windows Vista/7 Instructions
1. Click on the Start button and then select Control Panel.
2. Click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
3. Select out programs you won’t use, right click on it, and select Uninstall.
Uninstall unwanted program with Anvi Uninstaller
Anvi Uninstaller not only removes the malicious program, it also scans and detects the malicious registry entries wrote by the program. Please delete all the registry entries.
Anvi Uninstaller perfect uninstall will clear off leftovers of the removed program. The Pro feature is only available in Cloud System Booster Pro. To use this Perfect Uninstall feature, you need to install Cloud System Booster Pro.
Cloud System Booster direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
Purchase Cloud System Booster to enjoy fast PC performance now.
Recommended: After the uninstallation you’d better run a system optimizer to clean out other junk files, such as registry entries left on your system to completely erase all leftovers so as to make your computer be at peak performance. You are highly encouraged to run Cloud System Booster daily to maintain maximum computer performance.