Do you redirect to Yourtechsupport.org pop-ups without your notification? If you are bothered by its annoying pop-up ads too, please read more about this Yourtechsupport.org removal guide to stop it.
What is Yourtechsupport.org?
Yourtechsupport.org is claasified as a potentially unwanted program which pops up the annoying spam windows. These pop-ups often contain virus and lead you to download or update their malicious software. Obviously, Yourtechsupport.org is an information platform which actually earns money by creating traffic or even stealing sensitive data. Apparently your computer is more likely infected by virus and be in danger.
Moreover, a mass of commercial ads or links pop up on the browsers or visiting pages. These popup windows take over your screen and can’t be closed. If you click or place any cursor on the selected words, they are double underlined, in addition, you can see it may trigger a new page and jump out on your visiting pages. So your computer will be override with a lot of Yourtechsupport.org pop-ups which interrupt your web browsing online.
In brief, Yourtechsupport.org earns money by creating traffic for its sponsored websites and gain revenue by displaying its third party products. Apparently you should get rid of such adware as early as possible.
How to remove Yourtechsupport.org pop-up ads?
Step 1 Uninstall Yourtechsupport.org from Control Panel
Option 1 automatically by using Anvi Smart Defender
Anvi Smart Defender v2.3 is powerful to detect and remove malware threats, and real-timely guards your computer against malware threats in the wild. This version uses double scan engines (local engine & cloud engine) to efficiently detect viruses, including trojans, spyware, rogueware, ransomware, rootkits and more. Particularly the antimalware scan of this version is enhanced in terms of system services, startup items, memory image, and malicious extension, besides the disk scan. Anvisoft is striving to offer a powerful antimalware to keep you on the safe side when diverse threats are mushrooming to make it a big challenge.
1. Install and run Anvi Smart Defender, and click on Scan symbol>
2. Choose Quick or Full Scan, after scan finished, Anvi Smart Defender will displays the result and click Apply>
Please Note: Now Anvi AD Blocker is available for FREE in Anvi Smart Defender antimalware as a bonus benefit for our Anvi Smart Defender Pro LEARN MORE. Also considering that Anvi AD Blocker just helps you block the ads while to remove adware/PUP, or trojans related, you are highly recommended to use an antimalware like Anvi Smart Defender.
Option 2 manually step by step
Please Note: Manual method to remove Yourtechsupport.org is a complex only suggested to advanced computer users. If you are not so professional on computer and cannot solve the problem manually, you are recommended to using Anvi Smart Defender to remove malware for you easily and quickly. Furthermore, Anvi Smart Defender is powerful to detect and remove malware threats, and real-timely guards your computer against malware threats in the wild.. And you are welcome to download the FREE system cleaner and optimizer – Cloud System Booster.
Redirect to Option 1.
1. Terminate Yourtechsupport.org process
>>Open the Task Manager (simultaneously tap Ctrl+Alt+Del)
>>Click the Processes tab.
>>Identify the Yourtechsupport.org process, click it and select End Process.
Uninstall Yourtechsupport.org from Windows 7/Vista
1. Open the Start Menu and navigate to Control Panel.
2. Move the mouse pointer down to Uninstall a Program, and click it.
3. Find Yourtechsupport.org, and then click Uninstall.
Uninstall Yourtechsupport.org from Windows 8
1. Go to Start Menu, move the mouse pointer to Control Panel, and click it.
2. Enter programs and features in the search box, and then tap Programs and Features.
3. Tap Yourtechsupport.org, and then click Uninstall.
Please Note: Uninstall any suspicious software you don’t want or any software downloaded without your permission.
Step 2 Remove Yourtechsupport.org Extensions from Your Browser
Remove Yourtechsupport.org extensions from Google Chrome
1. Click the Chrome Menu (on the browser toolbar) > Tools > Extensions >
Find Yourtechsupport.org related add-ons and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >Settings > On startup >Set pages >
(1). Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(2). Settings > Appearance > Change >
(3). Settings > Search > Manage search engines >
Remove Yourtechsupport.org extensions from Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu > Add-ons >
2. Select the Yourtechsupport.org related extensions and click Disable or Remove button.
Remove Yourtechsupport.org extensions from IE
1. Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
2. Under show, tap or click all add-ons, and then select Yourtechsupport.org and click Remove button.
Note : If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Using Anvi Browser Repair Tool to repair browsers
Anvi Browser Repair Tool is a free application designed to help users easily clear browser history and download history, caches, cookies, repair browser home page and search engine modified by malwares, fix registry errors, networking settings and many other problems may happened to your browsers. Anvi Browser Repair Tool is devoted into making you surfing online with a lighter and safer browser. Learn more…
Step 3 Remove all related registry files and leftovers
Perfectlly using Cloud System Booster
To ensure the completely removal of Yourtechsupport.org rogueware, we need to clean up all of its leftovers including its residual error and invalid registry entries as well as junk files.
1. Download and install Cloud System Booster – system maintenance & optimizer software.
FREE version: http://www.dotfab.com/download_csb.html
Pro version for just $22.98: http://www.dotfab.com/csbupgrade.php
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on Quick Clear button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
3. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, please click Clear button there to remove these junk files, invalid registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean.
Please Note: Because of being infected with Yourtechsupport.org virus which browse malicious websites. In order to reduce the chance that the virus gets onto PC again, please follow the steps to clean up your browser cookies.
4. Back to Could System Booster Homepage→click Disk Cleaner→scroll over and opt for Internet Explorer Cookies, Firefox Cookies and Google Chrome Cookies→Click Start Clean to remove them.