Searchnu.com is not a virus, it is a toolbar which acts as a malicious program. It is a fake search engine and it pretends to be a legal one which displays you the same search result as Google except the advertisements below the search box that designed for you. You may notice that the advertisement is much favoring your interest. The reason can explain that searchnu.com collect your search habit and distribute advertisement tailored to you.
If you have problem of searchnu.com redirect on your browser, you are highly encouraged to fix it as soon as possible with following steps.
How to Remove Searchnu.com/407
Searchnu.com is not a virus, so it can not be get rid of by taking anti-virus program, if you are unluckily infected this malicious program on your browser, you need to uninstall it manually and please refer to following steps:
Download now to remove potential unwanted programs quickly and completely. Please make sure to uninstall all program bundled with the freeware you installed.
Anvi Uninstaller Direct download link: http://www.anvisoft.com/product/uninstaller.html
Please note: Yontoo is adware that installs a web browser extension to display advertisements and special offers while surfing the Web. Sometime, it appears with different name or different ad-supported program.
Remove Searchnu.com in Google Chrome:
1) Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon and select Settings,
2) Choose Basic Options. Change Google Chrome homepage to google.com or any other and click the Manage search engines… button,
3) Select Google from the list and make it your default search engine;
4) Select Search Results from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark to delete the searchnu as displayed in the screenshot.
Remove Searchnu.com in Firefox:
1) Open Mozilla Firefox. Click on the magnifying glass search icon and select Manage Search Engines…
2) Choose Search Results from the list and click Remove to remove it. Click OK to save changes.
3) Go to Tools → Options. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com, etc.
4) In the URL address bar, type about:config and hit Enter.
In the filter at the top, type: keyword.URL, Double click keyword.URL. Delete search-results.com and replace it with http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=
Remove Searchnu.com in Internet Explorer:
You can take Anvi Browser Repair the free utility to repair the problem in Internet Explorer with one-click solution.
Anvi Browser Repair can quickly repair browser settings and networking settings such as homepage, safe startup items, DNS settings, Title Bar, BHO plug-in, etc, changed by malware to return smooth browser use.
Anvi Browser Repair Download
Anvi Smart Defender offer real time protection by alerting you message and ask your permission when a program try to be added to the startup list and be written to the registry. It also delivers smart, powerful protection from malicious software, including viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware, rogueware, bots and other threats online.
Anvi Smart Defender Download