search.utilitab.com has installed itself as my homepage, and startup page of new tabs, am I under a malware attack? How did this domain capture my browsers? I have reset my homepage as Google.com, but repeatedly, http://search.utilitab.com comes back after I restart my browsers. I keep re-settings it, but all in vain. Any brilliant ideas to fix this redirect problem? Help, please.
About search.utilitab.com redirect:
search.utilitab.com is a browser hijacker which provides web, images and videos search. The URL of this website is search.utilitab.com. It’s in Bing Style who sets an attractive image as the background. It seems legitimate and unusual. A question arises here, is search.utilitab.com safe search provider? How does it capture my browsers? How to completely remove it?
Screenshot of search.utilitab.com redirect:
search.utilitab.com often bundles with free software installation. It’s not found malicious, but its behavior may through your personal information at risk, as the search provider may have the ability to transfer and record your online activities, collect your searching habits, and transfer them to remote hackers. Use search.utilitab.com at your own risk or abandon it right away.
Disadvantages and risks of having search.utilitab.com:
* It will change the default homepage and search provider of your browsers.
* It may open vulnerabilities to third-party toolbars, applications, etc.
* It may display annoying unwanted pop-up advertisements.
* It may take Makes the browser run slow, uses a big part of system resources
* It may keep record of your browsing activities and interests, and send such sensitive data to remote hackers.
* It may cause your search queries being frequently redirected to unrelated, wrong, and even malicious websites.
This article is going to help you through this problem. We provide a detailed removal instruction of search.utilitab.com. If you have any problem, please leave a reply below.
How to remove search.utilitab.com Redirect or Homepage?
search.utilitab.com redirect quick removal software recommended:
• Anvi Browser Repair Tool—Repair the search.utilitab.com redirect problem in IE/FF/Chrome with one-click solution.
• Cloud System Booster—Clean all possible junk files left by search.utilitab.com redirect.
• Anvi AD Blocker—Filter and block potential malicious websites and give you proactive and maximum PC protection.
• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Programs and then Uninstall a Program
• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Add or Remove Programs.
In the Uninstall a program or Add or Removal Program page, please search the potentially unwanted program utilitab, select it, and then click to remove.
Alternatively, uninstall unneeded program by using Anvi Uninstaller
1. Download and install Cloud System Booster which provides you fee tool Anvi Uninstaller.
2. Open the program and click Toolbox > Download Anvi Uninstall and then run it.
3. Search for items unneeded and click Uninstall. You are highly encouraged to check program in “Recently Installed” list and remove any suspicious programs.
Option 1-Repair search.utilitab.com redirect problem automatically with Anvi Browser Repair Tool.
The Anvi Browser Repair Tool can repair your browser problem easily and quickly with one-click solution. It can apply to the most common web browsers that include Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. To remove the malicious toolbar or extension which may cause the search.utilitab.com redirect problem, please download the Anvi Browser Repair Tool.
Anvi Browser Repair Tool
After you download and install the free tool, please open it, in the main page, please click on the Repair button which will scan and remove the unwanted malicious toolbar from your web browser.
1. Change Internet Explorer homepage:
Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
Under Genral, replace the utilitab URL and replace it with your desired URL (or leave it blank).
Click Apply and then OK save your settings and close the dialog window.
2. Change/replace Internet Explorer default search engine:
In Internet Explore click on “Search Options” (next to the search box and icon)
Select “Manage Search Providers”
Right-click on any other search provider and select “Set as Default”
Right-click on “Search the Web” or “Default Search” and select “Remove”
Click on close on the bottom of the window
Restart Internet Explorer
Remove search.utilitab.com redirect in Google Chrome:
1. Change/replace Chrome homepage:
Click the Chrome menu wench on the browser toolbar.
Add the home button to the browser toolbar
Home page button is off by default. Select the “Show Home button” checkbox in the “Appearance” section to show it on the browser toolbar.
Set your home page
When the “Show Home button” checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Home page button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
2. Change/replace Chrome default search engine:
Click the Chrome menu wewnch on the browser toolbar.
In the “Search” section, select the search engine you want to use from the menu. If the search engine you want to use doesn’t appear in the menu, click Manage search engines.
In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select the search engine that you’d like to use from the list.
Click the Make Default button that appears in the row.
Remove search.utilitab.com redirect in Firefox:
1. Change/replace Firefox homepage:
In FireFox click on “Tools” and select “Options”
Under General, replace the utilitab URL and replace it with your desired URL (or leave it blank).
Click Apply and then OK save your settings and close the dialog window.
2. Change/replace Firefox default search engine:
Type about:config into the address bar.
Click Enter, then click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button.
Type keyword.URL into the search box that appears.
Right-click on the keyword.URL entry and click Modify
Enter the search engine you would like to search from the address bar with.
Cloud System Booster is designed to clean up and optimize Windows operation system with one-click boost mode, by throwing out junk files, optimizing system services, cleaning up installed apps and repairing registry errors. You are highly recommended to download and install Cloud System Booster free or Pro version to get rid of search.utilitab.com junk files.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster System maintenance & optimizer software.
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on the “QUICK CARE” button on the main screen to run a quick computer scan.
Never want to experience this kind of pop-up virus any more? You are highly recommended to install the brand-new tool, Anvi Ad Blocker Ultimate Version.
With brand-new and users-friendly interface and a powerful database, Anvi AD Blocker Ultimate is capable of analyzing and blocking most of the browser related ads, including search links, text links, video, product comparisons and reviews, coupons, graphics or banners, or other interactive content displayed through your browser.
It supports all most common web browsers that include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Anvi AD Blocker Ultimate will give you a free and light surfing experience, and prevent you from falling into Internet scam and threats.
Anvi AD Blocker Ultimate Download