Symptoms of FBI Moneypak 100 Dollars Malware Infection
- “You have been violating Copyright and related rights Law(Video, Music,Software) and illegally using or distributing copyrighted content, thus infringing Article I, Section 8, clause 8, also known as the Copyright of the Criminal Code of United States of America. If it is PCEU Virus then this is thus infringing Article 128 of the criminal code of Great Britain.”
- It locks the victim computer, saying “ You have been viewing or distributing prohibited pornographic content (Child Pomo/Zoofilia, etc) and thus violate article 202 of the Criminal Code of United States of America. Article 202 of the criminal provides for deprivation of liberty for two or twelve yours.
- Illegal access to computer data has been initiated from your PC,or you have been…. Article 210 (it is 208 for PCEU Virus) of the Criminal Code provides for a fine of up to $100,000 and/or a deprivation of liberty for four to nine years.
- > Fines may only be paid within 72 hours after the infringement. As soon as 72 hours elapse, the possibility to pay the fine expires, and a criminal case is initiated against you authomatically within the next 72 hours! (Sometimes it shows you within 2 hours or 48 hours).
- All the above said are part of the scam of FBI Moneypak virus, which infects the computers in a rogue intruding manner and scare users illegally in name of FBI. Never believe that and just ignore those seemingly horrible warnings, use the antimalware Anvi Smart Defender to remove it instantly if you come across this infection.
Once infected, there would be a little more than usual that this ransomware virus would even attempt to trick the user into thinking they are under surveillance by webcam, as it always shows a fake screen in “recording” status. Actually this even makes no difference on the infected computer with no web cam at all. Apparently, the truth is ready to jump out at your call.
- 2. Select the “Deny” radio option
- 3. Proceed to a removal option (detailed below).
How to Remove FBI Moneypak Virus (Ransomware Remvoal Guide)
Recommended step> After the virus removal, you’d better use a system cleaner like Cloud System Booster which is able to scan registry errors after malware scanning in case of any leftovers there to harm the system. If you have no such handy tool, read on below to take a nice try for free.
Editor’s Choice: After virus removal, you may need a handy tool to help you clean up the system and return the system performance to the previous steady state or even better. For such a favor, Cloud System Booster will surely do a nice work to satisfy you. Take a try now.
Boost your PC performance now with Cloud System Booster: