Did you install EasyPhotoEdit toolbar on your browsers? And bothered by pop-ups and spam ads? Read this removal guide to get the methods to delete EasyPhotoEdit toolbar completely.
What is EasyPhotoEdit toolbar?
Once EasyPhotoEdit toolbar installed, it may bring some other unwanted programs into your computer. EasyPhotoEdit toolbar may track your web browsing history, displays ads and coupons when you search keywords especially ones related to online shopping especially using browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explore.
Moreover, some people may complain that a lots of spam ads pop up when they are online and even their browser homepage is replaced by other strange websites. In fact, during the installation of EasyPhotoEdit toolbar, you just skip over the options and click on the Install button too fast. That means you agree to install some other programs on your computer as well.
last but not the least, some EasyPhotoEdit toolbar popup ads infections contain trojan and keyloggers which can be used to steal sensitive data like passwords, credit card, bank account information and etc. So do never trust the warnings shown by EasyPhotoEdit toolbar popup ads. It can also make your computer work slowly and degrade your computer CPU resources. Therefore, it is highly recommended to remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar popup ads as early as possible before it steals your information.
Want to remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar from your browser and computer completely? Read the following instruction to learn more.
How to remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar?
Step 1 Uninstall suspicious programs from your Control Panel(automatically/manually)
Step 2 Remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar from your browsers(automatic or manual method)
Step 3 Delete all related registry files and leftovers using Cloud System Booster
Step 1 Uninstall suspicious programs from your Control Panel
Option 1 Automatically by using Anvi Uninstaller
Anvi Uninstaller is a handy tool to help users conveniently and efficiently uninstall unwanted programs. It delivers convenient safety and sliming fronted by an interface that showcases a few menus, including all programs, recently installed, large programs and system patches, for convenient look-up.
Please Note: Anvi Uninstaller is an FREE> tool bundled with Cloud System Booster which can clean up system junk files, fix registry errors, repair browser problems, optimize your PC system to boost your PC Performance.
1. Firstly, FREE download Cloud System Booster at
2. Run Cloud System Booster and click button >
Go to toolbox >
Download Anvi Uninstaller >
Run Anvi Uninstaller and uninstall EasyPhotoEdit toolbar >
Option 2 Manually step by step
Uninstall EasyPhotoEdit toolbar from Windows 7/Vista
1. Open the Start Menu and navigate to Control Panel.
2. Move the mouse pointer down to Uninstall a Program, and click it.
3. Find EasyPhotoEdit toolbar, and then click Uninstall.
Uninstall EasyPhotoEdit toolbar from Windows 8
1. Go to Start Menu, move the mouse pointer to Control Panel, and click it.
2. Enter programs and features in the search box, and then tap Programs and Features.
3. Tap EasyPhotoEdit toolbar, and then click Uninstall.
Please Note: Uninstall any software you don’t want or any software downloaded without your permission.
Step 2 Remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar from your browsers
Option 1 Automatically by using Anvi Browser Repair Tool
Anvi Browser Repair Tool is a free application designed to help users easily clear browser history and download history, caches, cookies, repair browser home page and search engine modified by malwares, fix registry errors, networking settings and many other problems may happened to your browsers. Anvi Browser Repair Tool is devoted into making you surfing online with a lighter and safer browser.
Please Note: Anvi Browser Repair Tool is bundled with Cloud System Booster too, steps refer to Anvi Uninstaller.
Option 2 Manually step by step
Remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar extensions from Google Chrome
1. Click the Chrome Menu (on the browser toolbar) > Tools > Extensions >
Find EasyPhotoEdit toolbar related add-ons and delete them.
2. Go to Chrome Menu >Settings > On startup >Set pages >
(1). Click on the X button to delete it and add a new URL, for example, www.google.com.
(2). Settings > Appearance > Change >
(3). Settings > Search > Manage search engines >
Remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar extensions from Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on the button at the top right corner to open Menu > Add-ons >
2. Select the EasyPhotoEdit toolbar related extensions and click Disable or Remove button.
Remove EasyPhotoEdit toolbar extensions from IE
1. Tap or click the Tools button, and then tap or click Manage add-ons.
2. Under show, tap or click all add-ons, and then select EasyPhotoEdit toolbar and click Remove button.
Note : If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Tap Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Step 3 Delete all related registry files and leftovers
Clean and optimize your PC by using Cloud System Booster
1. Download and install Cloud System Booster from the direct link below:
2. On the main screen of Cloud System Booster, go to Disk Cleaner, on Internet Explorer,Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox tab, please select Internet Explorer Cookies, Mozilla Firefox Cookies and Google Chrome Cookies option, and then back to the main screen of Cloud System Booster. You can also check the items you want to clean or optimize from Registry Cleaner, Optimizer and PC Repair module.
3. Now you can click on the Quick Care button to clean your computer quickly. Once the scan completes, there will come out a results screen, click Clear button to remove those junk files, browser cookies, invalid registry entries to maximize your computer performance. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)