If you always seeing this annoying Coupon Slider pop ups when you shopping online, you are at the time to clean up your computer for there are already have some malware infections.
What is Coupon Slider?
Similar to the Tiger Savings adware, Coupon Slider is also categorized as an adware. Coupon Slider, developed by the Innovative Apps, can installed on your computer as an browsers extension to Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox without your consent. Once installed, wherever you visit Ebay, Amazon, Walmart and other shopping websites, Coupon Slider displays offers coupons, advertisements and sponsored links via a pop-up box.
Screenshot of Coupon Slider below:
Coupon Slider usually comes into your system bundled with some freeware which you downloaded from the Internet. When you install these programs you also agree to install Coupon Slider. Pay more attention on Internet activity to keep from malware infections.
Coupon Slider is a potentially unwanted program, it’s recommended to eliminate this adware from your Internet browsers. Please follow this step by step removal instructions below to remove it :
Similar Adware Threats:
AddLyrics, DealSpy,Coupon Genie,Savings Addon,Coupon Pigeon,Chitka Pop up, Bucksbee, Browse22Save,Gboxapp,Bubble Dock,Tiger Savings,Price Peep,Sweetpacks,Priceblink,Flirt.com popup,DealDropDown,UnfriendApp，Tidy Network,BullVid Download Manager, PUP.LoadTube， WindowShopper，FaceSmooch，Supreme Savings,Coupon Slider，Kontera Adware，SpecialSavings,LessTabs,Continue To Save.
Coupon Slider Popups Adware Removal Guide
Log on to your computer as an Administrator who has the right to add or remove software.
Click Start Menu->Control Panel (Uninstall a Program for Window 7)-> Double-click Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features for Windows 7)
Scroll down to find Coupon Slider related programs. Click Uninstall or Remove and then Next to uninstall these programs.
Use the instructions below to automatically remove malware associated with Coupon Slider. Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware software will automatically detect malware and remove malicious files once located.
Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware Software safe and direct download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/asd/
1. Install the free or paid version of Anvi Smart Defender Anti-Malware software.
2. Once Anvi Smart Defender is installed, open the program. If you are using the free version of Anvi Smart Defender you will be prompted to update the database, please do so. If you are using an existing version of Anvi Smart Defender on your computer, make sure you update the software by navigating to Settings > Update tab.
3. On the second tab labeled “Scan” select the perform full scan option and click the Scan button to perform a full system scan. Anvi Smart Defender will automatically detect malware in your computer.
4. Once the scan is over, Anvi Smart Defender will display the scan results. Click on Removebutton to completely remove the detected results.
To block Coupon Slider pop up ads from Internet browsers, you can take all advantages of this ads blocking tool- Anvi AD Blocker, which is created to filter malicious websites, phishing websites, pop up ads/flash as well as other websites that you don’t want.
Anvi Ad Blocker is able to better protect the computer from various malware infections distributed via pop ups or malicious websites. Furthermore, it can even speed up the loading page when you are surfing online by filtering the needless ads. Buy it now.
Remove Coupon Slider from Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Coupon Slider add-on and remove it if located.
Remove Coupon Slider from Google Chrome
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Locate the Coupon Slider extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to them.
3. Follow any Uninstall instructions.
If this extension is managed and cannot be removed or disabled, click here to learn-How to Remove a Managed Google Chrome extension.
Remove Coupon Slider from Mozilla Firefox
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Coupon Slider add-on and remove it.
To remove the invalid registry entries as well as any leftovers, including cache, cookies and junk files, of this pop up virus, please download and install the system cleaner tool Cloud System booster by clicking below download link.
Cloud System Booster download link: www.anvisoft.com/software/csb/
After this program been downloaded and installed, please click the Boost button on the main screen to run a full scan. Once the scan completes, there will come out a result screen, click clean button there to remove these junk files, malicious registry entries, etc to make sure the computer system is clean. (You may also click the numbers to view detailed results.)
Perform a system restore to an automatic restore point created by Window’s each week and during system updates. A system restore can be used to remove new installments of unwanted software.
System Restores can be used to remove entire installments without harming your computer or removing any data including documents, images, and videos.
Tips to Prevent Adware Pop ups and Other Malware of All Sorts
It is necessary to mention that the above referred Anvi Ad blocker is powerful to provide real-time solution to adware pop up issues and other online surfing risks such as malicious urls or phishing websites. So you can just keep it onto your computer for convenient yet effective use. (By the way, it is worthy to mention that this Anvi AD Blocker is integrated for free use in the antimalware Anvi Smart Defender pro version now. Get Anvi AD Blocker for free by upgrading Anvi Smart Defender protection here and now.)
The antimalware Anvi Smart Defender can provide you a extra layer of computer protection from multiple malware infections including latest pc threats.
Good luck and be safe online.