Binkiland.com has installed itself as my homepage, and startup page of new tabs, am I under a malware attack? How did this domain capture my browsers? I have reset my homepage as Google.com, but repeatedly, http://Binkiland.com comes back after I restart my browsers. I keep re-settings it, but all in vain. Any brilliant ideas to fix this redirect problem? Help, please.
About Binkiland.com redirect:
Binkiland.com is a browser hijacker which provides web, images and videos search. The URL of this website is http://Binkiland.com/. It’s in Bing Style who sets an attractive image as the background. It seems legitimate and unusual. A question arises here, is Binkiland.com a safe search provider? How does it capture my browsers? How to completely remove it?
Screenshot of Binkiland.com redirect:
Binkiland.com often bundles with free software installation. It’s not found malicious, but its behavior may through your personal information at risk, as the search provider may have the ability to transfer and record your online activities, collect your searching habits, and transfer them to remote hackers. Use Binkiland.com at your own risk or abandon it right away.
Disadvantages and risks of having Binkiland.com:
* It will change the default homepage and search provider of your browsers.
* It may open vulnerabilities to third-party toolbars, applications, etc.
* It may display annoying unwanted pop-up advertisements.
* It may take Makes the browser run slow, uses a big part of system resources
* It may keep record of your browsing activities and interests, and send such sensitive data to remote hackers.
* It may cause your search queries being frequently redirected to unrelated, wrong, and even malicious websites.
This article is going to help you through this problem. We provide a detailed removal instruction of Binkiland.com. If you have any problem, please leave a reply below.
How to Remove Binkiland Search and Binkiland.com Redirect from IE/FF/Chrome?
Binkiland search and Binkiland.com redirect removal instruction outlined:
Step 1> Remove Binkiland program that supported the Binkiland.com domain from your computer.
Step 2 > Remove Binkiland search and Binkiland.com homepage from your web browser.
• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Programs and then Uninstall a Program
• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Add or Remove Programs
Please find and select to uninstall Binkiland. If you find more elements related to Binkiland search, please make sure to remove or uninstall them all. If you can not find those mentioned items, please ignore the step and move forward.
Remove Binkiland browser hijacker and Binkiland.com redirect in Google Chrome:
1. Go to Tools, select Extensions, Find Binkiland extension from the list, and the click the trash can to remove it.
2. Go to Google Chrome Settings, in the “On Startup” area, please click on Set pages.
Select Google or any other search engine you like from the list and make it your default search engine provider, and then select www.Binkiland.com from the list and remove it by clicking the “X” mark as shown in the image below.
Remove Binkiland search browser hijacker and www.Binkiland.com redirect in Firefox:
1. Go to Tools → Add-ons. Select Extensions. Choose Binkiland toolbar Click on Disable or Remove button to remove it.
2. Click on the magnifying glass search icon and select Manage Search Engines…
3. Go to Tools, select Options from the drop down list please remove www.Binkiland.com from the homepage tab and then click OK to save your modification.
3. In the URL address bar, type about:config and hit Enter.
In the resulting search page, type in “Binkiland ” and press Enter
You will be listed al the preferences that were changed by Web Browser Search. Please right-click on the preference and select Reset to restore default value. You should reset all found preferences!
Remove Binkiland search browser hijacker and www.Binkiland.com redirect in Internet Explorer:
1) Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools >> Manage Add-ons.
Select Toolbars and Extensions. Uninstall everything related to Binkiland Search the list: Binkiland toolbar etc…
2) Select Search Providers. First of all, choose Bing, Google or Yahoo search engine and make it your default search provider (set as default). Then select Binkiland Search and click Remove button to uninstall it (lower right corner of the window).
3) Go to Tools → Internet Options. Select General tab and click Use default button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com instead of www.Binkiland.com Click OK to save the changes.
It would be easy for you to fix problem caused by www.Binkiland.com virus on your Internet Explorer, because Anvisoft team has developed a free to quick troubleshoot IE problem caused by malware infection. You can take the free tool, Anvi Browser Repair tool to repair the homepage, malicious toolbar and search engines with one-click solution.
Anvi Browser Repair Tool Download
Cloud System Booster is designed to clean up and optimize Windows operation system with one-click boost mode, by throwing out junk files, optimizing system services, cleaning up installed apps and repairing registry errors. You are highly recommended to download and install Cloud System Booster free or Pro version to get rid of Binkiland.com junk files.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster System maintenance & optimizer software.
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on the “QUICK CARE” button on the main screen to run a quick computer scan.
Never want to experience this kind of pop-up virus any more? You are highly recommended to install the brand-new tool, Anvi Ad Blocker Ultimate Version.
With brand-new and users-friendly interface and a powerful database, Anvi AD Blocker Ultimate is capable of analyzing and blocking most of the browser related ads, including search links, text links, video, product comparisons and reviews, coupons, graphics or banners, or other interactive content displayed through your browser.
It supports all most common web browsers that include Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. Anvi AD Blocker Ultimate will give you a free and light surfing experience, and prevent you from falling into Internet scam and threats.
Anvi AD Blocker Ultimate Download