Browsers get caught up with Websearch.search-guide.info redirect? Seek for help to remove the homepage and redirect from your web browser. Here’s the solution to help you quickly and thoroughly remove Websearch.search-guide.info redirect and homepage from IE/FF/Chrome. Please read more.
Websearch.search-guide.info is a browser search engine which mimics Google search. It is ad-supported search engine that will go to monitor and collect your personal information including the search habit, IP, search items and in order to favor your with more precise advertisement.
Websearch.search-guide.info is mainly distributed via free downloads. Once it gets installed on your web browser, it changes your browser settings that results in homepage and new tab page being redirected to Websearch.search-guide.info. It can be categorized as adware program and it is very annoying to have Websearch.search-guide.info redirect displaying on a web browser. On the main screen of the browser hijacker and redirect, it display porn video, pop-up ads, and luring award notification which may lead to further virus infection and malware attack. Below is a screenshot of the Websearch.search-guide.info redirects, please check for your reference.
How to Get Rid of Websearch.search-guide.info Redirect and Homepage from IE/FF/Chrome?
Websearch.search-guide.info redirect quick removal software recommended:
Anvi Slim Toolbar—Remove websearch. search-guide.info redirect on IE//FF/Chrome.
Cloud System Booster—Clean all possible junk files left by websearch.search-guide.info redirect.
Anvi AD Blocker—Block filter and block potential malicious websites or phishing URL.
Step 1 > Uninstall websearch program from your computer by using Anvi Uninstaller.
3. Search for items that related to Websearch.search-guide.info select click Uninstall. You are highly encouraged to check program in “Recently Installed” list and remove any suspicious programs.
Step 2 > Repair your browser settings to recover your browser performance.
Remove websearch.search-guide.info redirect in Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools >> Manage Add-ons.
Select Toolbars and Extensions. Uninstall everything related to websearch.search-guide.info. from the list: websearch, defaut tab, etc , smart address bar, etc.
2. Select Search Providers. First of all, choose Bing, Google or Yahoo search engine and make it your default search provider (set as default). Then select Search the web (search-guide) and click Remove button to uninstall it (lower right corner of the window).
3. Go to Tools → Internet Options. Select General tab and click Use default button or enter your own website, e.g. gooog.com instead of websearch.search-guide.info Click OK to save the changes.
Remove websearch.search-guide.info redirect in Google Chrome:
1. In Google Chrome click the wrench icon, navigate to Tools > Extensions and remove search-guide extension from the list by clicking on the small trash can icon that will appear when you point the cursor over it.
2. Please continue and then go to Google Chrome Settings, in the “On Startup” area, please click on Set pages
You will be forwarded to Startup pages, in this page, please click on the X button to delete websearch.search-guide.info startup page.
3. Please g to Google Chrome Settings again, under “Search” click on “Manage search engines…”: If you see search-guide Search as default, please click on a different option (Google, Bing etc.), make it default, and then remove search-guide by clicking the small ‘x’ icon.
Remove websearch.search-guide.info redirect in Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools >> Add-ons.
2.Select Extensions. Uninstall the following extension: search-guide To remove websearch or default tab Toolbar.
3. Click the small magnifier icon at the right top corner. Select Manage Search Engines… from the list.
4. Select Search the web (search-guide) and click Remove button. Click OK to save the changes.
5. Go to Tools >> Options. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage.
Alternatively, Automatic Removal Instruction on websearch.search-guide.info redirect with Anvi Slim Toolbar.
Anvisoft has developed a program Anvi Slim Toolbar to help computer users remove malicious toolbar that added on web browser and help them repair web browser problem caused by the malicious toolbar efficiently and completely.
Anvi Slim Toolbar Download
1. After you download and install Anvi Slim Toolbar, please start it. On the main screen of the program, click on the “Manage” button to scan out all the toolbar or plug-in installed on your web browser.
Please find websearch toolbar, select it and click Remove button to delete it from your web browser. Please make sure to remove all the websearch toolbar under Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
2. After you remove all websearch toolbar, please go back to main screen again, and then select Browser Repair to fix your web browser homepage and search engine.
Select the relative browser that you need to repair, and the select homepage and search engine you need Anvi Slim toolbar do. If you have problem on multiple web browsers such as IE/FF/Chrome, please make sure to repair them all.
Need to learn more about Anvi Slim tooblar, click to learn How to remove malicious browser extensions or add-ons from IE//FF/Chrome by using Anvi Slim Toolbar
Step 3> Run Cloud System Booster to clean junk files, registry entries added by websearch.search-guide.info
Cloud System Booster is designed to clean up and optimize Windows operation system with one-click boost mode, by throwing out junk files, optimizing system services, cleaning up installed apps and repairing registry errors. You are highly recommended to download and install Cloud System Booster free or Pro version to get rid of websearch.search-guide.info junk files.
1. Download and install the paid or free version of Cloud System Booster System maintenance & optimizer software.
2. After you install the program, please open it, click on the BOOST button on the main screen to run a quick and full scan.
Never want such annoying redirect getting into your computer? Let’s build your PC a solid and powerful environment with anti-malware program protection to help you fight with emerging online threats. You are highly recommended you take Anvi Smart Defender to block all sorts of unwanted items.
Download Anvi Smart Defender and Experience safe Cyber Environment Now!
Block Websearch.search-guide.info redirect window with Anvi AD Blocker
The powerful tool Anvi AD Blocker included in Anvi Smart Defender can block any variety kinds of malicious URL or fishing site. It provides real-time protection against all sorts of malicious websites. You are highly recommended to install Anvi AD Blocker to block Websearch.search-guide.info redirect on your web browser.
Anvi AD Blocker Download
Click MORE on top right of its main screen and then select Settings->Select Black List->click Add URL and type Websearch.search-guide.info into the input window->Click OK to save the change.