This article provides easiest and quickest way to remove Websearch.pur-esult.info redirect from your web browser, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox. If you experience Websearch.pur-esult.info redirect problem on your web browser, please read more on following instruction.
Websearch.pur-esult.info is a browser hijacker which may come and install itself on your web browser without obvious notification. It is often promoted via other free download, especially, via video converters, video player and download manager, etc, that’s probably why people are usually unaware of how and then this annoying redirect comes and install on their browsers, while most people rank in low acceptance of this kind of browser hijacker.
Below is a screenshot of Websearch.pur-esult.info redirect:
As shown in image above, when get Websearch.pur-esult.info installed on your web browser, your homepage will be redirected to Websearch.pur-esult.info and it can not be changed back easily. It is ad-supported program. On the main page of the redirect, it shows you porn video, random advertisements and any other unwelcome content. Websearch.pur-esult.info is not malicious related, but in order to show you more preciously advertisement, it goes to monitor and collect your personal information including the search items, IP address and cookies. Furtherm ore, if you accidently click on the porn video or annoying advertisement, you will be redirected and exposed to potentially threats.
How to Get Rid of Websearch.pur-esult.info Redirect?
You can easily get rid of Websearch.pur-esult.info redirect from your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox by following the instructions listed below.
Please follow the instruction that corresponds to your operating system to uninstall the unwanted items.
• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a Program
• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs
For Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer, Go to Tools> Internet Options> General > replace Websearch.pur-esult.info with a desired domain or leave it as blank > Click Apply to complete the operation
2. Go to Tools >> Manage Add-ons, Select Toolbars and Extensions tab, Uninstall everything related to Websearch.pur-esult.info from the list: websearch toolbar, smart address bar, etc.
3. Go to Search providers tab, remove the WebSearch.pur-esult.info engines from the list.
For Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome, click on Chrome menu button. Go to Tools → Extensions.
Click on the trashcan icon to remove unwanted extension that is related to web search.
2. Go to Settings, in the “On Startup” area, please click on Set pages, remove Websearch.pur-esult.info from Startup pages by clicking the X symbol, you can also choose to add a new page by entering its URL and hit OK to complete the modification.
3. In Google Chrome Settings, go Search area, click on Manage Search Engines…
Select Google or any other search engine you like from the list and make it your default search engine provider, and then select websearch from the list and remove it by clicking the “X” mark.
Malware Prevention Tips:
Never want such annoying redirect getting into your computer? Let’s build your PC a solid and powerful environment with anti-malware program protection to help you fight with emerging online threats.
You are highly recommended you take Anvi Smart Defender to block all sorts of unwanted items.
Download Anvi Smart Defender and Experience safe Cyber Environment Now!
Block Websearch.pur-esult.info redirect window with Anvi AD Blocker
The powerful tool Anvi AD Blocker included in Anvi Smart Defender can block any variety kinds of malicious URL or fishing site. It provides real-time protection against all sorts of malicious websites. You are highly recommended to install Anvi AD Blocker to block Websearch.pur-esult.info redirect on your web browser.
Anvi AD Blocker Download
Click MORE on top right of its main screen and then select Settings->Select Black List->click Add URL and type Websearch.pur-esult.info into the input window->Click OK to save the change.