One System Care installs automatically on your computer without consent? Need to learn what One System Care is and how to uninstall it? In this article you will find how to remove this One System Care program. Please read more.
What is One System Care?
One System Care is a free program which claims to improve the PC performance, increased startup speed and solve computer errors. When installed on a PC, it will start a scan automatically and then display the scan result that many registry problems, privacy or settings program are detected and computer users will be required to fix the found issues. However, this is not real for your computer condition, the program One System Care intends to trick computer users to register the program with the false scanning result. Below is a screenshot of One System Care, see for your reference:
One System Care is regarded as malicious because it is mainly distributed via free downloads. When you download and install free program such as Current Weather Alert etc, One System Care will install automatically on your computer in order to collect your personal information and allure your purchasing this unhelpful program.
How to remove One System Care Program? (PUP Uninstall Guide)
Step 1> Uninstall unwanted program that support the One System Care program from your windows control panel.
• For Windows 8, open the Start screen, type Uninstall and then go to Settings. In the search results, go to Uninstall a program.
• For Windows 7 and Vista, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Programs and then Uninstall a Program
• For Windows XP, open the Start menu and navigate to Control Panel then Add or Remove Programs.
In the Uninstall a program or Add or Removal Program page, please search the potentially unwanted program One System Care, select it, and then click to remove.
Alternatively, uninstall unneeded program by using Anvi Uninstaller
1. Download and install Cloud System Booster which provides you fee tool Anvi Uninstaller.
2. Open the program and click Toolbox > Download Anvi Uninstall and then run it.
3. Search for items unneeded and click Uninstall. You are highly encouraged to check program in “Recently Installed” list and remove any suspicious programs.
Important Note: In some case, the program One System Care may prevent you uninstalling the program from your computer manually or with an uninstaller. If the problem occurs to you, you are highly encouraged to use the free tool Anvi Startup Booster to solve your issue.
1. Open Cloud System Booster and click Toolbox > Download Anvi Startup Booster and then run it.
2. In the startup tab, please try to find the One System Care or similar malicious program, click on the expand button, and then select to disable it, after that, please click on the Location button and delete all the files in the program folder.
3. Then, please go to Service tab, find and disable all the malicious service related to.
Anvi Smart Defender v2.4 is brand-new and powerful to remove various and most latest threats. You are highly recommended to download and install the latest version of the program to kill possible virus infection and protect your PC from being infected with other virus.
Anvi Smart Defender Download
After you download and install the program, please open it, click on the Scan module, and then select one of the scan types you preferring and then start the scan to eliminate the possible virus infection file.
Once the scan complete, you will be displayed the scan result, please make sure to click “Apply” button to completely delete the malicious files from your computer.