Advantages of using DLLs:
- Expand all applications features
- Supports Multilanguage programs.
- Simplified the management of software
- Achieve a share of resource.
- Save memory and reduces swapping.
- Save disk space.
When different processes use the same DLL, they share a copy in memory simultaneously, so there’s no need for each of them to build with a copy of the code which largely reduces the resource hogs.
DLL Errors Symptoms
If a system DLL is deleted or replaced, and not repaired, you computer probably will run into some errors as:
- Can’t start an online game
- Audio drivers not found.
- Run into a blue screen of death.
- The Windows “Desktop