Windows Task Scheduler allows you to run a program automatically at a scheduled time. So if you use a specific program on a regular basis, and are annoyed to open the program manually each time, learn how to create a scheduled task will save you effort and bring you convenience.
How to Create a Scheduled Task in Windows 7?
Note: Only an administrator has the authority to perform the settings. Start from here to learn how to set a scheduled task in 6 simple steps:
1. Windows Start menu>Control Panel>System and Security>Administrative Tools>Double click Task Scheduler
2. Click Action on the Task Scheduler Wizard>Click Create Basic Task
3. Type a name for the task and a simple description (optional) >click Next to continue
4. Choose a time on which you want the task to start.>Click Next to continue
5. Go further with the settings (according to what time period you chose in step 4)>Click Next to continue
6. Click Start a program>Click Next>Click Browse to locate the program>Click Next
Now, you’ve successfully created a task scheduler which will bring you convenience and speed. Later, if you have more programs to set, just follow the steps.
Click below to download a system cleaner-Cloud System Booster to help care your computer so that your computer will always be at peak performance.
Cloud System Booster is a system maintenance and optimizer tool which is designed to improve the performance of a computer by cleaning the junk files and optimizing the windows service. It can not repair a slow computer caused by virus infection. Cloud System Booster free version will not clean junks files generated by applications and software. Upgrading to PRO version makes your computer run faster.