Temporary Internet Files is a folder on Microsoft Windows which holds browser caches. The directory is used by Internet Explorer and other web browsers to cache pages and other multimedia content, such as video and audio files, from websites visited by the user.
Clean Up Temporary Internet Files
1. Go to C:Documents and Settings(Choose your windows login name)Local SettingsTemporary Internet Files
2. Press Ctrl+a to select all the files
3. Press Shift+Del and confirm. Your folder is empty now.
You also can clean up temporary internet files as followings:
1. Go to “tools” menu in the internet window menu bar select “internet options”.
2. Select “Advanced” tab.
3. Scroll down in “settings”.
4. Under “Security” Sub menu, you will have an option reading “Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when the internet browser is closed”. Tick on it.